Report of activities of Stichting Sapana School 2075
activities 2018 2019
* Fundraising for the School Fund through Facebook
* Guidance in setting up the 'running costs' accounting and preparing the annual accounts of the 2nd school year of the Sapana School
* Guidance of the Sapana School team and board from 02.10.2018 to 05.11.2018
* Lecture given at the Rotary in Wychen
* (Co-) trainer of the 3rd Teacher Motivation Training in Sauraha Nepal 11.02.2018 to 12/03 2
* Warm sweater project: October 2018 and February 2019 sweaters knitted by the ladies of the Knitting Chambers van Nuenen and Son have been sent to Nepal and also brought from the Netherlands to Sapana Village Lodge for the Tharu, Chepang and Muchar (project since 2012) 3, 4
* Organization of benefit dinner for the benefit of the school fund of the Sapana School
* Sale of Nepalese jewelry and second hand clothing in April 2019 (Sapana School Shop in Rumpt) 1.
* Continuation of sponsorship campaign Elsa Swims for the fundraising for a new multifunctional building on the site of the Sapana School (Nepal)
Stichting Sapana School is a not for profit INGO which supports SVSI and the Sapana School with donations, advices, intervision, inspiration and trainings.